- A Financial Toll Tax: Transform, Not Reform, the Tax System April 12, 2017 - I recently awoke from a rather pleasant dream in which members of Congress and the President embraced the unique proposition that they had been elected to serve the People of the United States. Congress
- A Vision of America’s Future With Ratification of the USVRA February 22, 2017 Let us imagine two things. First, that the United States Voters' Rights Amendment has been enacted and ratified as the result of a mass, nonpartisan, political movement, and that we can take a time tri
- Explaining the U.S. Voters’ Rights Amendment January 25, 2017 - The 2016 election just cost $5 billion and produced two major candidates who were despised by a majority of the People. Given the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, 45 percent of voting-a
- Police Shootings: Law, Policy, and Accountability October 5, 2016 - From amongst themselves, the People of the United States have empowered some of their members to enforce their laws and to police their society, but things have gone terribly awry. The police are killin
- The Presidency: Character Matters September 8, 2016 - From its creation, the citizens of the United States have had a special relationship with the person they choose to lead their republic. Given extraordinary powers by the Constitution, the President i
- The Right to Vote—Effectively July 6, 2016 - With their government under the control of corporations and special interests, the People of the United States may think they have the right to vote, but, unfortunately, they do not. When the Constitution
- Who Should Make Political Policy, the People or the Politicians? June 23, 2016 - In the midst of what undoubtedly will be the nastiest and most expensive presidential campaign in American history, it is important to remember that the question is not so much whether a candidate is a go
- Write-in Voting and Political Protest May 31, 2016 - With the increasingly likelihood of a presidential contest between the generally despised Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, millions of angry voters are considering protesting the lineup by either sitting
- Transformation: A Student-Led Mass Political Movement April 18, 2016 - The 2016 presidential race is evolving into one of the most exciting (and dangerous) political events in American history. With an avowed socialist challenging the New Democrats and a narcissist billiona
- Confirming Supreme Court Justices and Electing Presidents March 29, 2016 - In the midst of one of the wildest presidential races in the history of United States, the sudden death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has created yet another wrinkle in the campaign's political
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.