- Paying the Toll On the Economic Highway Consortium News - November 6, 2013 ~ The political coma of the U.S. government induced by Congress and its failure to represent those who elect it can ultimately be traced to the unfair and complex system of income
- The Failure of War as an Instrument of Foreign Policy: A More Effective Solution Counterpunch - October 4, 2013 ~ Making war against nation states and their people no longer works. Unstable and undemocratic countries are usually controlled by individuals and cabals against whom military force
- We Can Stop the Slaughter of Children Truthout - December 20, 2012 ~All Americans, not just the president, weep at the image of 20 little children gunned down as they hid in their classrooms in Newtown, Conn. What can be done to avoid such slaughter in the
- The Power of the Mormon Church Over Mitt Romney Global Research - September 24, 2012 ~ An excerpt from Mitt Romney and the Mormon Church: Questions. The election of Mitt Romney as president of the United States would represent the culmination of a century-and-a-half
- The Separate Security Interests of the United States and Israel The Intrepid Report - September 17, 2012 ~ An excerpt from Target Iran: Drawing Red Lines in the Sand. A balanced analysis of the security interests of the United States vis-a-vis Israel requires a careful review of th
- A Law Enforcement Alternative to War in Syria Nation of Change - August 5, 2012 ~ Once again the United States is engaging in a war it is destined to lose. Add Syria to the long list of nations where the United States has unnecessarily used military force to its
- A Real Job for the Vice President: Leading Congress Truthout - February 25, 2012 ~ The vice presidency has been a joke for most of the nation’s history. The first vice president, John Adams, said it was "the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man c
- Airport Screening Policy: Repression or Discretion? Counterpunch - August 23, 2011 ~ Google “TSA stupidity” and you will find that almost one-and-a-half million websites have something to say about the subject. If the United States is to avoid another major te
- An All-American Retirement System: Building for the Future Global Research - April 5, 2011 While Congress bickers and the President dithers, roads are crumbling, bridges are failing, dams are cracking, and water and sewer systems are leaking all across the United States. If t
- The Race for Space Solar Energy The Public Record - March 23, 2011 Also published as: The Race for Solar Energy From Space at Consortium News The failures of the General Electric nuclear reactors in Japan to safely shut down during the 9.0 Ta
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.