- Who Are the Tea Party Patriots? Counterpunch - March 8, 2011 Most people only see the public faces of the Tea Party Patriots: those doing television interviews, appearing on the covers of magazines, waving from the steps of private jets at politica
- A Tale of Three Nations: Freedom, Religion and the Rights of Women The Peoples Voice - February 24, 2011 Also published as: Political Upheaval and Women's Rights at Consortium News and Truthout As the youth-led Freedom Movement of 2011 spreads rapidly across the Middle East
- An American Suicide Terrorist Truthout - January 12, 2011 The shooter of Congresswoman Gifford acted as a domestic suicide terrorist on the political “battleground” of American politics. His YouTube postings and “goodby” phone messages ar
- Voter Empowerment – Not a New Party The Public Record - November 24, 2010 If nothing else, the election of 2010 has taught us that a "third" political party is not the answer. Like the two existing major parties, it too would simply become another poli
- The Youth Vote and the War of 2012 Truthout - November 12, 2010 In one of the most striking political comebacks in U.S. history, the Republican Party marched in lockstep to victory in the midterm elections and seized control of the House of Representa
- The Fraudulent Criminalization of Marijuana Truthout - October 4, 2010 For almost 40 years, the United States has waged a war on its own citizens who have used marijuana as a part of a drug culture originally encouraged by the government. The war was commenced d
- Mexico: The Greatest Threat To U.S. National Security June 16, 2010 As early as 1978, William Colby, then head of the CIA, stated, “In the long run, Mexico is a bigger threat to the U.S. than the Soviet Union.” Colby was concerned about population growth and illegal
- The Age of Space-Solar Energy: Innovation in the Public Interest Global Research - May 16, 2010 The industrial revolution has been driven for the past two centuries by the burning of hydrocarbons, first by coal in the Age of Steam, and then by oil and natural gas in the Age of Pet
- Elitism and Empathy in American Presidents:Who Cares for the Suffering Children? Online Journal - May 1, 2010 Who cares that millions of children are suffering and dying around the world, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine, Gaza, Sudan, the Congo, Colombia, and Mexico, and in the United
- The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Movement Consortium News - April 22, 2010 America's right-wing Tea Party movement harkens back to the Boston Tea Party of 1773 when angry citizens protested a British tax by throwing crates of tea into Boston Harbor. But the
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.