- A Smart and Simple Tax The Public Record - December 12, 2009 The burden of taxation in the United States has been shifted from those who most benefit from our government to those who work the hardest and earn the least. This shrugging of r
- Ground the Airbus? Global Research - June 19, 2009 Since entering service in 1974 with many technological innovations, such as computerized fly-by-wire control systems, user-friendly cockpits, and extended use of composite materials, 5
- Extremism and Suffering Children Dandelion Salad - June 15, 2009 What does a shootout at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C., the confessions of a Khmer Rouge jailer and the murder of a Kansas medical doctor have in common? The answer is "child
- From the Comet to the Spaceplane: The Future of Aviation Global Research - June 12, 2009 As commercial aviation becomes increasingly dependent upon computerized digital technology and less reliant upon hands-on human control, we have to consider the crash of Air France Fli
- Fear of Crime and Things to Come Axis of Logic - May 15, 2009 Fear resides in all living creatures. It's what keeps us alive down at the watering hole or out on the street. The fear of crime strikes all who live with its dread, as well as those w
- No Victors in the War on Dissent Counterpunch - January 13, 2009 Among the wars currently being fought by the American government is one in which there can be no winners. Our prior law enforcement experiences warn us that the “war on terrorism”
- Making Smarter Cars Instead of Stupid Decisions Global Research - December 1, 2008 When the Big Three CEOs recently descended on Washington in their fancy corporate jets with inflated egos and high hopes for a juicy piece of the government’s $8.6 trillion corpor
- Abortion: Government’s Choice? Global Research - Oct. 27, 2008 Any government having the power to prohibit birth control and abortions also has the power to forcibly sterilize women (and men). The Scene The pregnant woman is forcibly strapped
- Betrayed by the Bailout: The Death of Democracy Global Research - Oct. 3, 2008 On this date, October 3, 2008, the American people were betrayed by those whom they had elected to represent them. The members of Congress who voted for the Wall Street “bailout” vi
- The Gore Presidency: An Alternative History Dandelion Salad - Sept. 25, 2008 WASHINGTON, D.C. – With the first debate of the 2008 presidential campaign now set to take place on the campus of the University of Mississippi, it seems appropriate to reflect bac
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.