- Faces of the Future: Students Comment on the 2016 Election Depressed as I was by the fact that a billionaire psychopathic con man could buy the presidency of the United States by convincing enough people that he was the only person who could save them from the misleading dangers
- Death of Willis Carto Last week speaking at the Simon Wiesenthal Center I mentioned that I checked the obituaries each day as the publication date of my book, The Holocaust Case: Defeat of Denial approached because of my fear that Willis Cart
- Southwestern Law School Address Yesterday, I spoke with the students at my law school about my public interest law practice, including the Holocaust Case. I am so energized whenever I speak with young people. The first 60 minutes of the presentation wa
- Portrait by Helen Werner Cox As a part of her summer portrait series, my wife, Helen painted me in our living room. I am holding the spherical model of universal geometry. She gave the painting to my son, Steve at Thanksgiving.
- Women and the Election of 2012 Not only did President Obama win reelection with the support of 55 percent of women voters, the issues that are important to women also helped expose and defeat ignorance and to advance women into office. Richard Mour
- Voting Our Conscience, Rather Than Our Fears October 23, 2012 Following supper last evening, my wife Helen, and our daughter Naomi, engaged in a family tradition. We gathered at the kitchen table and discussed the candidates and ballot initiatives before caref
- Student Voting and Making Choices October 11, 2012 - Press Release to College Newspapers ~ Four years ago, students enrolled in the colleges and universities of the United States were motivated to play a major role in electing the President. This y
- The Art of Helen Werner Cox As you scroll through this page you will see that many of the articles have been illustrated by my wife, Helen Werner Cox. She is a retired nationally certified library media teacher, who was trained as a classical pai
- The Decline of an Empire As we were driving down the street in Long Beach on the Veteran’s Day holiday weekend, my wife, Helen pointed out a flag that was showing signs of having been left out in the weather and ignored over a long period of t
- Reflections on the Holocaust Denial Case September 7, 2011 It has been 30 years since I represented Auschwitz survivor Mel Mermelstein in the Holocaust Denial Case. We were successful in our lawsuit against the radical right-wing organizations which, as a
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.