- The Book of Mindkind: A Philosophy for the New Millennium Coining the term, The Book of Mindkind is a philosophy of hope in a time of despair, a wakeup call in a time of danger, and an engaging quick read for the curious-minded.</p> The theory of Mindkind is an entirely
- Sam: A Political Philosophy Not since Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged has a political philosophy been so strongly presented by fictional characters. Sam—a far more optimistic view of the human condition—illuminates an enlightened path to the stars an
- Millennial Math & Physics Reminiscent of Descartes' fusion of science and philosophy, William John Cox interweaves alternative theories of physics, mathematics, and geometry with the nature, origin, and future of humanity. Millennial Math &
- Transforming America: A Voters’ Bill of Rights The United States is in a crisis! Its people have awakened from their American Dream and found their government controlled by a plutocracy consisting of corporations and a wealthy elite. Voting is suppressed, campaign c
- An Essential History of China: Why it Matters to Americans Who are the Chinese people? How do they think? What experiences have shaped their attitudes? Why should it matter to Americans? At a time when most people in the West still believed the earth was flat, the Chinese had a
- The Holocaust Case: Defeat of Denial The Holocaust Case, which ruled the gassing of Jews by Hitler was "simply a fact" and "not reasonably subject to dispute," was featured in the movie, Never Forget, but the real story has never been told. Now, for the fi
- Target Iran: Drawing Red Lines in the Sand A history of Iran and its conflict with the United States and Israel over its uranium enrichment program, a discussion of the likelihood of war between the parties and a proposal for a comprehensive nuclear weapons polic
- Mitt Romney and the Mormon Church: Questions A brief review of the Mormon corporate empire and the power it holds over high priest and presidential candidate Mitt Romney, whose family has been a part of the Mormon Royalty since the Church's creation. Voters of e
- Time Travel to Ancient Math & Physics In Time Travel, we go back in time to take an insightful look at ancient civilizations and the science and mathematics they used. The reader is transported all the way back to the creation of the universe and then bou
- Mindkind: Math & Physics for the New Millennium Reminiscent of Victorian Age scientific philosophy, Mindkind interweaves alternative theories of physics, mathematics and geometry with the nature, origin and destiny of humanity in the universe. The soul of Mindkind
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.