Category: Voters’ Rights Amendment
- United States Voters’ Rights Amendment – Text Section 1. The right of all citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to cast effective votes in political elections is inherent under this Constitution and shall not be denied or abridged b
- Student Voting and Making Choices October 11, 2012 - Press Release to College Newspapers ~ Four years ago, students enrolled in the colleges and universities of the United States were motivated to play a major role in electing the President. This y
- William J. Cox v. Jimmy Carter, et al On July 9, 1979, a class-action lawsuit was filed in the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of all citizens alleging that the government no longer represented the interests of ordinary voters. As a remedy, the Court was asked
- Challenging America’s Plutocracy: The Power of Individual Voters Global Research - April 13, 2012 America is once again in crisis! All three branches of its government and its major political parties are controlled by a plutocracy composed of large corporations and the wealthy elit
- Small Business Owners and Labor: The Backbone of the Nation Media With Conscience - March 20, 2012 Small business owners and working people constitute the core of the American electorate. They share the same origins and have far more in common than the major political parties
- Transformation: Effectuating Democracy by a Voters’ Rights Amendment Global Research - February 12, 2012 Reversing the Supreme Court’s gift of de facto constitutional rights to corporations in Citizens United will not cure the political ills weakening the sinews of democracy that
- A Voters’ Rights Amendment as a Focus for Dissent Truthout - February 5, 2012 Unification of the Tea Party and Occupy movements for a common goal - a Voters' Rights Amendment - will re-establish the United States as a democratic republic and will restore control of i
- Voterism: A Government for The New Millennium The Free Press - August 31, 2011 Are you tired of trying to figure out if there’s any real difference between Republican and Democratic politicians, and whether there’s a difference between liberals and progressiv
- A Dream National Ballot for 2012 June 13, 2011 “Let [the Constitution] be taught in schools, seminaries and in colleges; let it be written in primers, in spelling books and in almanacs; let it be preached from the pulpit, proclaimed in legislative
- A Peaceful Political Evolution Media Monitors - April 23, 2006 " –That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, – That whenever any Form of Government becomes de
More than 6,600 visitors have registered since this personal website came online in September 2010.
I would be greatly honored if you would take a moment to sign the guestbook of this new edition. (Click on Image)
My political websites are the United States Voters' Rights Amendment (www.usvra.us) and the Youth for the Voters' Rights Amendment (www.y4vra.org). My publishing website is www.mindkind.info.